Tariffs and charges should be read in conjunction with the Yackandandah Holiday Park Rules and Regulations. Tariffs and charges are current as of the 1st December 2018 and include GST.
Sites from $35.00
Caravan, camping and tent sites, nightly rate based on 2-person occupancy, free WiFi on camp grounds.
Cabins from $100.00
Self-contained cabins set with all linen, nightly rate based on 2-person occupancy.
Single night stays in cabins are charged at high season tariffs during low season.
High season includes Christmas, January, Easter, the Folk Festival and local festival weekends, minimum 3 night booking for sites and 3 nights for cabins. Minimum stays apply.
Contractor and extended stay rates available on request.
Cancellations to be at least seven days notice or a one night fee will apply. Conditions apply.
Check in from 12.30pm unless by prior arrangement where charges may apply for caravans.
Check in from 2.00pm for cabins.
All departures by 10.00am unless by prior arrangement where charges apply.
The Dog Policy aims to ensure harmony and consideration of all guests using the Park at any time.
The Dog Policy was implemented due to the increasing number of Park Visitors booking and/or arriving with Dogs. The Dog Policy has been formulated to assist in the management of dogs on Park property and follows a common sense and common courtesy approach.
In the development of this Policy, management sought comment from other VicParks members, and referred to the website ‘bestfriend.net.au’ belonging to the Best Friend Holiday Retreat in Gippsland, Victoria.
Paying guests are permitted to bring dogs to the Park at the Manager’s discretion.
Park Management reserves the right to request both owner and dog to vacate the park should the following rules not be followed.
Park Rules concerning Dogs & Dog Owner’s Responsibilities:
- Owners must take absolute responsibility for their dog’s behaviour whilst in the Park.
- Dogs are to be kept on leash or tethered at all times.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended for any period.
- Owners are to collect and dispose of all droppings both within the park and surrounding walkways immediately. Droppings should be collected by the owner in a plastic or paper bag and disposed of considerately.
- Dogs are not to be allowed to chase, harm or otherwise disturb the Park’s wildlife.
- Dogs are not to be washed or clipped with the Park.
- Dogs are not to enter the communal facilities – camp kitchen, amenities blocks or laundry.
- Dogs are not to be allowed to swim in the creeks.
- Dogs must be kept quiet at all times.
- At night Dogs are to sleep either within the owner’s van/tent or tethered outside within the allocated site.
Dogs are not permitted inside Cabin Accommodation at any time, in accordance with the Health Act.
Aggressive dogs (or their owners!) are simply not welcome at Yackandandah Holiday Park. Excessive barking is not considered to be acceptable behaviour.
There are no Dog Off-leash Areas with Yackandandah Holiday Park. Owners should seek advice from the Office as to current Off-Leash Areas around Yackandandah and Indigo Shire.
Visiting Friends must report to the office before entering the Park, day visitor charges apply. Day visitors must not bring dogs to the Park.